--- Cellular the most effective interest, we extended the price cut for Sine Mora until September 5! Until Thursday, the overall game may be acquired for $2.99, half within the entire cost! ---
9/10 Eurogamer --- Game every week - “Perhaps most likely probably most likely probably the most visually stunning shooter ever made”
9/10 IGN --- “Everything fans expect may be used in Sine Mora.” 8.5/10 Gamespot --- “One within the finest XBLA game game game game titles this year.In .
9.5/10 Destructoid --- "Most likely probably most likely probably the most aesthetically-pleasing, fun, and thought-invoking games being launched shortly.Inch
91/100 GameTrailers --- "Sine Mora's memorable mechanics and presentation bring the genre kicking and screaming the primary attraction.In .
After conquering PC, XBLA, PS3 and iOS, the cult classic shoot-em-up has finally switched around Android! Fusing frantic, innovative action from Digital Reality with stunning graphical design from Grasshopper Manufacture, Sine Mora set an entirely new high standard for shmups and purchased common acclaim. Strap yourself in and get ready for nearly any breathtaking adventure!
Sine Mora might be a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique undertake challenge, where time might be the very best factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora might be a gorgeous shoot'em up that gives a free account Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale together with an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying action to challenge fans inside the genre. With numerous methods to manage time, Sine Mora features 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that form fits for your player's capabilities with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and including boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated very easily for the action to boost the customer experience
- Unique, time extension based action
- 7 fantastically crafted, diverse stages
- 50 different weapon combinations before lengthy modifying items
- Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or healed relative touch.
- Great convenience - Story Mode is personalized to not discourage absolute beginners for your genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for that more skilled players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Appear Director of Quiet Hill and Shadows inside the Damned - Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, most likely probably most likely probably the most prominent Japanese anime designers (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)